Immobilizerz & Central Locking Systems

Immobilisers greatly reduce the chance of having your car stolen. It is compulsory to fit a Government approved immobiliser when you apply to license (register) or transfer a vehicle in WA. Your insurance will ask you this question (is the vehicle alarm or immobiliser fitted)

We can install new central locking and immobiliser system into for vehicle if the car didn't come with one.

If you are buying a second hand car and doesn't have an approved engine immobilise system install you can not transfer your new car. Get RR Autotech technician to install or check before buying a second hand car whether it has one fitted. If your car is fitted with central locking system we can also hook them up the remote control system instead using the key all the time.